April 24, 2012

A Little Bit of Sunshine



I was so excited to see that I had received a blog award:

April 23, 2012


Thank you to Lynette atRantRaveWrite for passing this award along
The rules for this challenge include answering the following questions:
  1. Favorite color-  Green 
  2. Favorite Animal-  Whales My dream is to swim with a Blue Whale
  3. Favorite number – 23 (ok not really mine as I don't have one but this is both hubby's and son's)
  4. Favorite non-alcoholic drink -  Diet Pepsi Caffeine Free
  5. Facebook or Twitter – FACEBOOK though really getting into twitter of late
  6. My passion – Music 
  7. Getting or giving presents - Giving. I love finding that "perfect" gift
  8. Favorite Pattern- well now that I am crocheting I'd have to say anything easy :)
  9. Favorite day of week – Friday love kicking off the weekend
  10. Favorite flower - Tulips
5 Blogs I am passing this award onto:

2 comments:

  1. Hi Lady Bren

    It was fun reading your answers and getting to know you a little better. Thanks for passing the award on to me. I'll be sure to pass it along as well.

    Denise

    ReplyDelete
  2. My pleasure Denise I'll be sure to stop by and see your answers :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment :)
It there's something you'd like to share privately please email me at
Ladybren@yahoo.com

Have a Glorious Day!