January 23, 2015

It's Time For Me To Get Back To Blogging

I know it has been a while since I blogged and I tried returning a few months back.  Well I'm very determined to make a successful go this time! Plus Murran is making me do it (yikes)

As it is 2015 I have added two updated pages Books I've Heard in 2015 and 2015 Reading Challenges. I've also created a new one: Lady Bren at the Movies.  I'll write a post for each movie as I see it and by having a home page you can find them all.  

. Our garden and chicken experiences are ongoing and entertaining as always.
So I hope you'll enjoy what I have to share, be entertained by my rants and occasionally, possibly be inspired to try something new.


Remember to Always Wear Your Invisible Crown
post signature
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...