April 28, 2012

April's Real Pins and 25,000!!!

From my heart to yours:
During the month of April my blog page views totalled over 25,000!!! 
That absolutely amazes and touches me deeply. 
Ever the math geek I never grasped how huge that number is until I thought of it this way:

Your 25,000th minute of life occurs when you are:
 17 days, 8 hours and 40 minutes old 
Your 25,000th hour of life occurs when you are:
 2 years, 311 days, 16 hours old
Your 25,000th day of life occurs when you are:
 68 years, 6 months, 1 week and 5 days old

Here's the new things I tried from Pinterest this month: 

1. Hard Boiled Eggs in the Oven ~ these were so easy to do and turned out wonderfully.  I cooked 20 at once and not a one cracked.  The eggs did turn out with brown spots as the post mentioned but the spots wipe off while you're cooling them in water... no more boiling for me.  I did this while baking a cake so double duty for the oven :)  Royally Rocked
2. Organizing Measuring Cups and Spoons ~ My attempt did not turn out as lovely as this but it was truly my fault:
       ~I recently treated myself to metal measuring cups/spoons from Crate&Barrel that I love however they are bigger and heavier than most
       ~ I did not buy strong enough hangers for my metal measuring items
I plan on retrying tis idea in the next week so hopefully I'll have a picture in May



3. Freshen air in bathroom~ Use your favorite scent of essential oils dropped onto the toilet paper roll to freshen up the air after each use.  Maybe we go through rolls quicker than most but I went through a lot of oil and no one really noticed the scent  Royally Failed




My biggest disappointment to share with you this month was with crochet attempts. 
I think I got a bit too ambitious with trying these new patterns:

Not willing to be defeated I created a YouTube Channel and filled it with crochet videos so I am planning on having new wash cloths to show you next month.  I think I'll learn better watching someone instead of figuring it out myself.



That was pretty much the extras in April that didn't get their own blog posts. 
 Remember you can find me on pinterest as Lady Bren.  If you don't have an account and need an invitation email me and we'll get you set. 

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on 25,000 views. That's awesome. You had an interesting month! I'll have to try the hard boiled eggs in the oven. I hate boiling eggs. Great post! See you around the blogosphere.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Denise once you do your eggs in the oven you'll never boil them again :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment :)
It there's something you'd like to share privately please email me at
Ladybren@yahoo.com

Have a Glorious Day!