January 23, 2015

It's Time For Me To Get Back To Blogging

I know it has been a while since I blogged and I tried returning a few months back.  Well I'm very determined to make a successful go this time! Plus Murran is making me do it (yikes)

As it is 2015 I have added two updated pages Books I've Heard in 2015 and 2015 Reading Challenges. I've also created a new one: Lady Bren at the Movies.  I'll write a post for each movie as I see it and by having a home page you can find them all.  

. Our garden and chicken experiences are ongoing and entertaining as always.
So I hope you'll enjoy what I have to share, be entertained by my rants and occasionally, possibly be inspired to try something new.


Remember to Always Wear Your Invisible Crown
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment :)
It there's something you'd like to share privately please email me at
Ladybren@yahoo.com

Have a Glorious Day!