August 20, 2011

By Royal Proclomation....

Last week I was honored to recieve an award!!!
Once again thank you to

Here’s how the award works:
After accepting the Versatile Blogger Award, the blogger must:
  1. Thank the person who gave the award and link back to them in your post.
  2. Share 7 things about yourself.
  3. Pass this award along to 15 recently discovered blogs.
Seven Things About Me:
  1. I am originally from Long Island but in my heart I know I'm supposed to live in England
  2. I studied Opera Pefrormance in college.
  3. Sophomore yr I fought to save our Campus Bar ~ The Rathskeller.
  4. I'm terrified of snakes
  5. I love to play Board Games
  6. I go to sleep listening to Books on tape
  7. Queen Elizabeth I is my hero.
15 amazing blogs that I’m passing this award on to (in alphabetical order):
  1. A Sparrow's Flight
  2. Alaskan Bookie
  3. At the maple table
  4. chopperpapa
  5. Garden of Secrts
  6. Gumdrop Pass
  7. Hug a Tree With Me
  8. Langley Writes
  9. Marias Handmade Love
  10. Mommie Dearest Strikes Again
  11. Moms Bookshelf and More
  12. Ramblings of a WAHM
  13. The Redhead Riter
  14. The Epic Adventures of a Modern Mom
  15. ::Young and Restless::
I believe you'l enjoy the varied writing styles and blog types.  Please visit these wonderful blogs!!

9 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! Thank you, Lady Bren...this is my first ever award!

    I can't wait to check out all of the other blogs.

    And congratulations to YOU! You deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Thank you so very very very much!!!! I so appreciate it!!!
    Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ladies I am very honored to share your fabulous blogs with the world.... Especially my Royal World

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a surprise! Thank you! This is a very nice surprise. Congrats to you as well! Looking forward to checking out the other blogs.
    Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you thank you thank you! :) Things like this just make my day so much better - you're so sweet! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Why thank you, m'lady! So sweet of you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kimberly, Stephanie and Joy

    My pleasures sweeties. I believe in your blogs and your talents so sharing them all I can is a blessing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Bren,

    Thank you so much!!! I will wear it proudly and pass it to very deserving bloggers.

    Did you win the campus bar battle?

    ~Allie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awww Lady Bren. This is so thoughtful of you. I came home from camping to this beautiful award from you. Thanks a lot hon.
    Char
    The Epic Adventures of a Modern Mom
    http://1epicmom.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment :)
It there's something you'd like to share privately please email me at
Ladybren@yahoo.com

Have a Glorious Day!